Monday, November 10, 2014

HAVE YOU DISCOVERED TEA?


Drinking tea has a lot of health benefits. Below are four reasons you should drink tea.

1. Tea contains antioxidants. Green tea contains polyphenlos and black tea contains theaflavins and thearubigins, which are antioxidants that fight free radicals which are known to damage DNA. These antioxidants are also known for their cancer-fighting-effects.

2. Scientists found that tea boosts exercise endurance. Green tea contains catechins which are antioxidants that increases the body's ability to burn fat and fuel, which means improved muscle endurance.

3. Tea could help reduce the risk of heart attacks and strokes. Tea may help prevent your arteries from clogging

4. Contrary to popular belief, tea is good for your teeth, it contains fluoride, which helps to strengthen your teeth.

Not sure what tea to try first? Here are some of my favourites. 

Chai tea. I love this tea because of the flavour. I usually get the Tazo brand, Lipton and 'Our Finest' work too. Chai tea is my first tea love, and it is the reason I got into the habit of drinking tea.

Chamomile tea! This is my night time tea, it relaxes me in all the right ways and helps me sleep like a baby. You want to drink caffeine-free tea at night.

And then the "Awake English Breakfast Tea", (Tazo brand). This tea is really good for starting off my day.

My last suggestion is the Passion tea. This is a caffeine free, subtly sweet tea that I enjoy on a nice afternoon after lunch.

What do you think? What is your favourite morning/night time tea and how do you enjoy your tea?

For more detailed information on benefits of drinking tea, visit
http://www.today.com/health/top-10-health-benefits-drinking-tea-2D12052713
http://www.today.com/health/top-10-health-benefits-drinking-tea-2D12052713
http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/factsheet/prevention/tea



1 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah I know drinking green tea is beneficial for health but prefer taking Green drink rather that green tea. Actually I am on diet so need something which substitutes regular food and I think green drink perfectly fits there.

Post a Comment

 

FitNigeria: Your health & Fitness brand Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger