Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Food & Diet

Soy - blackened salmon

I decided to eat fish today cause its hardly a top pick in my weekly diet, so i guess today was "switch stuff up" day.lol I decided to go for salmon mainly cause it requires little cleaning and work, the idea of cleaning fish really irks me.

I decided to use reduced sodium soy for this recipe. I feel like i would definitely eat more fish/salmon now cause it was pretty fast and easy to make. Turned out amazing . Heres the recipe:

Ingredients

Soy sauce(reduced sodium)
Salmon
Asparagus
Lemon
Spring Onions
Spices( Knorr, salt, black pepper, parsley and rosemary)

Process

1. In a bowl spice both sides of the salmon with very little salt, black pepper, parsely rosemary, knorr and soy sauce. Leave to marinate for 1- 3 hours.




2. After the salmon has been marinated place it on an oven rack and leave to grill on low heat.



3. While the salmon cooked I moved on to the asparagus. I sautéed it in a little butter, garlic, rosemary, salt and parsley.






4. Almost done, the salmon should be cooked by now..so time to make our final output look pretty..First our yummy asparagus :) 




5. And then our salmon is served :) 





2 comments:

Nossybelle said...

hi guys, check out my blog www.diaryofafoodiee.blogspot.com.

hope you enjoy it.x

BTW ur recipes give me life.xoxo

FitNigeria said...

Will do and thank you so much.xoxo

Post a Comment

 

FitNigeria: Your health & Fitness brand Copyright © 2011 -- Template created by O Pregador -- Powered by Blogger